- minilisp. A 18Kb S-expression library + interpreter.
- A C64 interpreter called micro-lisp and MicroLisp within a blog post.
- nanolisp - written for the regular lisp machine.
- picolisp - full blown language, can even do web apps. 745 kb tarball.
- femtolisp from googlecode - a checkout of a few megabytes. What seems another femtolisp - several standalone files.
- attolisp - part of vfuncs library - because everything else is taken.
- zeptolisp - "intended to have only the most basic structures and functions built into the language".
- yoctolisp - anyone ? :-)
On an orthogonal axis, a couple of interesting exhibits:
If I find something else worth adding - I'll update this post.